Daxium attaches the utmost importance to the protextion of personal data.
It should be noted that, as part of the services offered to its customers, Daxium acts as a subcontractor for them. It is therefore also the responsibility of the latter to ensure that their operations comply with the RGPD, particularly with regard to the collection of personal data which is then transmittend to Daxium.
Among the measures implemented by Daxium to comply with the provisions of the RGPD, the following may be noted :
- the establishment of a clear contractual framework, in which the obligations and responsabilities of Daxium and its clients with regard to the collection and processing of personal data are precisely defined;
- Daxium keeps a register of processing operations, identifying and updating all processing operations carried out on personal data transmittend to it;
- the implementation of a personal data security approach to reduce as far as possible the risks of data breached, and the introduction of a customer information protocol in the event of such an event;
- the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who is responsible for ensuring internal compliance with the data protection policy.
Our commitment to data confidentiality
Protecting the privacy of individuals who provide us with personal data is of sincere importance to Daxium and the way we do business. You have shown us your trust by interacting with our site and our application, and we appreciate that trust. To this end, we undertake to comply with data protection legislation, and in particular the General Data Protection regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (the “Applicable Law”).
a “Customer” is a person who uses the applcation on the basis of a subscription contrat,
a “Prospect” is a person who browses the Website out of interest in the Services and/or registrer for a demo.
We therefore, recommend that you read this policy regularly.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (the “DPO”), whose tasks are to ensure that our processing operations comply with this Policy and, more generally, with Applicable Law
Our DPO assists each Daxium team before, during and after any processing operation, deals with requests relating to the protection of Personal Data and raises awareness of data confidentiality among Daxium employees.
Our DPO has the organisational measures and resources to manage the implementation of Daxium’s compliance.
If you have any questions or requests concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact our DPO at the following addresses :
Daxium SAS, Data Protection Officer, 23 RUE BALZAC 75008 PARIS.
How we process your personal data
We collect and process information about you and your use of the Services. The way we treat it differs as follows :
|Categories of personal data processed
|Purpose of processing
|Identification data (surname, first name, company, business details, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.). Billing and financial information (payment, reimbursement, etc.). Any other information you share with us in other contexts, such as customer support.
|Perform the Services requested under the Subscription Contract (creation, configuration and maintenance of your Daxium Account, etc.).
|The performance of the subscription contract to which you are a party. Compliance with our legal obligations. Your consent, if any, to receive our markeitng email or Daxium’s legitimate interest in sending marketing emails.
|Help you use the services via our customer support.
|Contact you to invite you to our webinars, keep you up to date with our latest features or any other commercial communication.
|Manage our commercial relationship with you (contacts, invoices, etc.)
|Managing outstanding debts and disputes; responding to requests from the public authorities; combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
|Last name, firts name, position, e-mail address.
|Contact us for a demonstration and send us a marketing communication.
|Your consent if you have expressly consented to Daxium contacting you (for example by filling in the demo request form on our website) or if you have consented to a third party passing on your data to its business partners, of which Daxium is one. Daxium’s legitimate interest, in particular to find new commercial partners.
|Browse the site and/or application
|Strictly necessary cookies
|To ensure the proper functioning of the Services.
|To stock information already enterend and personalise and optimise your experience on our website.
|To help us understand how the Services are used and to report this information anonymously.
|To track your use of the Services and help us improve your user experience.
How long do we keep your personal data ?
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with this policy for as long as is necessary for :
- run the services;
- provide you with personalised services;
- comply with the law and in particular prevent fraud, collect fees owed, resolve disputes, solve problems, assist in any investigation and take other measures authorised by law.
Consequently, Daxium will only keep your personal data for the following periods :
|Categories of personal data
|Reason for conservation period
|Identification data (surname, first name, e-mail address, etc.)
|3 years after termination of the contract
|To produce statistics and, more generally, for evidence purposes
|Any contractual document entered into between you and Daxium
|5 years after termination of the contract
|Most claims are subject to a 5-year limitation period
|Billing and financial information (payment, reimbursements, etc.)
|10 years after termination of the contract
|Recovery of unpaid bills and, more generally, for evidential purposes in accordance with the law.
|Information about the prospect (surname,first name, contact details, demo request, etc.)
|3 years after their first collection or upon your request for deletion, whichever comes first
|To compile statistics on your use of our Site, to give you access to a demo account and otherwise to contact you.
|Browsing the Site / Application
|13 months after their first installation on your terminal
|To enable the applicant to operate the Services.
Where we have no legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will delete it as soon as technically possible.
Do we share your personal data with third parties ?
In the course of using the Services, some of your personal data may be processed by third parties in order to carry out some of the processing operations listed above.
Third-party service suppliers
We may disclose your personal data to third party service providers (“processors”). When we do so, we ensure that we only work with companies that safeguard and protect your personal data and comply with applicable law in the same way as we do. Therefore, in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, access to your personal data by our processors is subject to the signing of a written agreement that allows us to monitor and control how our processors handle your personal dataWhere do we store your personal data ?
The Personal Data we process is stored by our host Amazon Web Services on servers located within the European Union (in France).
In order to perform the Services, we may transfer some of your personal data to third party service providers located or using servers located outside the European Union (“EU”) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In such cases, we ensure that :
- they are located in a country considered to have an adequate level of protection by the European Union in terms of personal data or,
- if they are located in the United States :
- they are registered in the “Privacy Shield” register and that they comply with its provisions or,
- they comply with contractual provisions ensuring an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Data (such as the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission).
How do we protect your personal data ?
At Daxium, we are concerned about the security of the personal data we process. Accordingly, we adopt technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data by ensuring a level of security appropriate to the risks associated with the processing and nature of such Personal Data.
unless otherwise specified in the Applicable Law or in any other applicable legal provision or regulation, you may exersise the following rights :
Right of access : the right to be informed and to request access to your Personal Data ;
Right to data portability : the right to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format so that it can be transmitted to a third party ;
Right of rectification : the right to ask us to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data ;
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) The right to ask us to permanently delete Personal Data when the data subject considers that we no longer have any reason to collect/process it;
Right to restrict processing :you have the right to ask us to temporarily stop processing all or part of your Personal Data;
Right to object : the right to object to any time, on grounds relating to the data subject’s situation, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him or her which has as its legal basis the pursuit of a legitimate interest. Unless we demonstrate a legitimate and compelling interest justifying such processing, we will only process the personal data concerned;
The right to decide what happens to your data after your death : the right to decide what happens to your personal data in the event of your death ;
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or to obtain compensation from the competent courts.
To exercice your right, please send your request directly to us :
-by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– by post to Daxium SAS, Data Protection Officer.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, we will ask you to prove your identity.
Contact the competent supervisory authority
We remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In France, this authority is the French Data Protection authority (CNIL), whose website address is : https: //www.cnil.fr.
Information relating to commercial communication and canvassing
Purpose of processing
Daxium SAS, whose registered office is located at, registered with the RCS of under the number, with a share capital of euros, represented by, its Chairman (hereinafter “Daxium”), processes your data for the purposes of communication and/or commercial prospecting in order to offer and present its products and services to you and to communicate with you.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing is :
- your consent if you have expressly agreed to Daxium contacting you (for example by filling in the demo request form on our website) or if you have given your consent to a third party to pass on your data to its commercial partners, of which Daxium is one;
- the legitimate interests of Daxium, in particular to develop its customer base. In this case, your data has been collected by Daxium from publicly available sources;
- the performance of a contract if you are part of a Daxium client company.
- Data concerned by the processing
The personal data we process are your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone/fax number, the company you work for, your job title, and any other information you may give us in the course of your dealings with us.
Your personal data may be communicated to authorised Daxium’s staff and to our service providers for the sole purpose of communication and prospecting. Within this framework, your data remains under our control and Daxium requires its service providers to implement strict confidentiality and data protection measures and to comply with the legislation applicable to the processing of your data.
Apart from the cases set out above, Daxium undertakes not to give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless compelled to do so by virtue of a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of rights of defence, etc.).
Some of our providers may be based outside the European Union and in countries that do not provide and adequate level of protection for personal data.
In this case, Daxium undertakes to ensure that the security and confidentiality of your data are preserved, in particular through :
- the signing, on a case-by-case basis, of standard contractual clauses or contracts for the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 28 of the GRDP;
- in the case of transfers to the United States, our service provider’s adherence to the principles of the “Privacy Shield”.
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the date of collection, from the last contact with you if you are a prospect, or from the end of the commercial relationship if you are a Daxium customer, it being specified that you may object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time by sending an e-mail to legal@Daxium.com. You can unsubscribe directly from receiving emails.
In any event, you may object to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You may also access your personal data and request its deletion and/or rectification, or exercise your right to data portability and processing restriction.
To exercise these rights, or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this system, you can also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights with regard to Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties have not been respected or that the data collection system does not comply with data protection rules, you may lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
DPO contact details : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file placed and stored for a limited time on your computer, tablet, smartphone or other device that allows you to browse the Daxium Site and or Application.
Cookies allow Daxium to recognize you, to remember certain information about your preferences or your use of our Site or Application (hereinafter the “Services”), to understand how you use our services. Cookies also enable us to offer targeted advertising.
Cookies are placed on your terminal by Daxium or by third parties.
How cookies are used on Daxium ?
Daxium uses four types of cookies :
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential for browsing our website or using our Application. They cannot be set as their deletion could lead to navigation difficulties on our Services.
- Functional cookies enable us to recognize you when you return to use our Services and to offer you content adapted to your preferences (language, display, etc.).
- Performance cookies provide us with statistical data on visits to and use of our Services. This information enabls us to understand your interactions with our Services and to improve them accordingly.
- Marketing or audience measurement cookies (such as Realytics) enable us to keep a record of your visit to our services, the pages you have consulted and the links you have clicked on, in order to display relevant advertisements adapted to your centers of interest.
How long do we keep your cookies ?
Your cookies are kept by Daxium for a period of 12 months before being destroyed.
You can deactivate cookies at any time by using our cookie management tool or delete them by modifying your browser settings.
However, we would like to reming you that setting cookies may alter your conditions of access to our Services and your browsing comfort.
The configuration of each browser is different. This is desribed in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to modify your cookie preferences.
- For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=fr
- For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent
- For Opera : https://www.opera.com/fr/help
In any case, you can find more information on behavioural advertising and the protection of privacy on the Internet at this address : https://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/